Graduate Program intake 2020
Moore Stephens is looking for professional, motivated and innovative graduates to join our Business Advisory, and Audit and Assurance graduate programs commencing in February 2020. Commence your career with an internationally recognised and highly reputable accounting firm. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and results to clients and providing our team members with a workplace that offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities.
About Moore Stephens
Moore Stephens International is regarded as one of the world’s major accounting and consulting networks consisting of 271 independent firms with 614 representative offices and over 30,000 people across 112 countries. We are serious about success at Moore Stephens and combine a local feel, with global appeal.
Our purpose is to work with our clients to grow their businesses and help achieve their goals. We have an exciting vision and well-planned strategy for our future growth and are dedicated to building a team, culture and environment where everybody has the opportunity to contribute to our success.
Our graduate program is a great way to bring your university learning to life, getting involved in the business and working on real jobs. We provide practical insight and experience across multiple service lines, working directly with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels. This is an exclusive opportunity to explore a career in a professional services environment and benefit from the networks, training, leadership and community that comes with the experience. You'll immediately become a valued part of one of the most friendly and supportive teams in the industry. Moore Stephens offers a workplace that encourages your overall well-being and social participation.
With 80 team members and 13 directors across a number of different service lines, Moore Stephens NSW has a great reputation locally, nationally and internationally.
What we’d like to see
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to participate
- A sense of leadership in your studies or work environment
- A hardworking approach and strong sense of accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An Accounting, Commerce or Business related degree.
What you will gain
- A hands-on role and exposure to client work as soon as you join our firm
- Ongoing learning and development to keep you at the cutting edge of industry developments
- Close personal mentoring from senior leaders and directors
- International secondment opportunities
- A workplace that supports your health and encourages your physical wellbeing
- An active and supportive social environment to develop and build internal relationships
- Many more great employee benefits including fully funded study support to help you gain your CA qualification.
To be part of our progressive, collaborative and inclusive team please apply now! Applications close 26 April 2019.
Attach your university transcripts, CV and covering letter.
Please note that all Graduates are required to provide evidence of your right to work (full-time) within Australia.