Intermediate/Senior Accountant - Business Services
Moore Stephens NSW is looking for a Senior Accountant to become part of the Moore Stephens global accounting and advisory network that specialises in providing highly personalised and expert services to business and individuals predominantly in the SME and HNW areas.
We are about strong and mutually respected relationships. We deliver the local market knowledge and advice clients want to help them succeed, backed by our leading national and international network of experienced and like-minded professionals.
We are a progressive firm with a rewarding environment and culture.
We are looking for the right Senior to take on challenges and help us grow. An enthusiastic professional who can support their Manager/Director and add value to the team.
This opportunity has arisen due to growth and change within the team.
Business Services - Senior Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality outcomes for clients and ensuring compliance obligations are met
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts & individuals
- Assisting managers/directors with tax planning, research and advice
- Managing junior team members including delegating and reviewing work
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 3 years’ experience in a CA/CPA firm
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Strong technical abilities
- Competitive salary
- Work/life balance
- Strong focus on career development and ongoing training
- Progressive firm with excellent culture
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Close to public transport
- Payment of annual CA/CPA membership fees